SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

Thought provoking!

I feel like I should have paid $10 + $5 for popcorn to see this masterpiece.

Clock Crew - Bong Boyage Clock Crew - Bong Boyage

How'd you do that???

The city was on fire and then it was not! Then it vanished altogether!

How'd you do that? Are you The Prestige?

livelavalive responds:

idk sage to be honest my computers been having some voodoo magic poltergeist stuff recently, creeeeepppy stuff.

super epic battle super epic battle

A miracle of a fillum!

I especially loved the part where the preloader played twice!

Bananas are good for you.

Happy Clock Day!

Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

Epic.

Boonga shoggoth il-abbaleth shargabagoden!

That means 'you guys made an awesome clock movie' in German. Might be a bit of Cthulhu in there also.

Dwarfi knows what I'm talking 'bout.

The Slurpee Show ep. 1 The Slurpee Show ep. 1

*sniffs* so sad, but so funny!

brb

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Magnificent, once again!

I really liked the minimalism in the color scheme, with the orange and black scenes. The FBF animation is great, as always, and the story was well told with the music. Happy Clock Day!

Project B - Episode III Project B - Episode III

An Emotional Rollercoaster of Excitement!

This is the late SageClock's nephew, ThymeClock, writing to say that SageClock would have really enjoyed this movie if he were *sniff* still around *sniff* today. It tells his story quite well and is quite touching. Thanks also to ToadClock, who I know must have a really busy schedule out in Hollywood, for caring so much to accept a paltry $1 million for this project and taking time away from "Clocks of the Caribbean".

Strawberry bless the both of you!

Athi responds:

^-^ *hugs* sorry for taking your character out. But you do still appear in the next episode, because the story is explained =D

"Symphony" "Symphony"

Wow.

I'm always a sucker for morphing animations, so it's really cool to see one so well-made dedicated to the Clock Crew. Also nice I got a special thanks credit :P.

Thanks for sticking around, dude. I always like to see what you've been up to.

Child Planet & Monkey p.2 Child Planet & Monkey p.2

Amazing.

A good length, and very entertaining. I probably laughed the hardest and the most during this movie than any of the others I've seen this Clock Day. Especially with the "Where are they now?" villains part.

My only suggestion would be subtitles, as a few of the clock's lines were difficult to decipher, but I realize you were bringing it to the wire as is, and only barely made Clock Day, and it's still very enjoyable.

I also really liked how the staff were all a part of a "secret cabal underground".

Happy Clock Day, dude!

Eternal-Panda responds:

Yep you got it, I just ran out of time. I had enough time to either do the last two scenes, or detail and perfect what was already done and slap a "to be continued" on it. I think I made the right call.

Happy clock day to you too there good sir!

A Milky Situation A Milky Situation

Win.

That quest had more epic in it than all of the LOTR, Matrix, and Star Wars movies combined.

The art style was great, also.

Happy Clock Day!